CHRISTIANA LODGE # 35
UPDATES AND EVENTS
UPDATES AND EVENTS
Lodge news you can use.......
Stated Communication - Tuesday April 9, 2019 7:30 pm. Tuesday May 14, 2019 7:30 pm
Congratulations to our two recently raised Master Masons Brother Eric Mulroy and Brother Joseph Mulroony
- This Tuesday, April 9th will be our April Stated Communication, at Lodge, beginning at 7:30 PM. Dress is business casual, and all Entered Apprentice and Fellow Craft members are invited to attend.
- Next Tuesday, April 16th there will be no Officer Practice; Junior Deacon Thomas J. Sullivan, Jr. will be checking out on the EA & MM degrees.
- Tuesday, April 23rd will be Officer Practice at NUR, beginning at 7:00 PM.
- Attached please find :
- The minutes from our March Stated Communication; if there are any additions.or corrections, please bring them to the April Stated or email them to me by the start of the meeting.
- Grand Lodge Memorandum 18-19-15 and the Summary Annual Report from the 51st Semi-Annual Communication.
- Trestle Board Page has been updated with all of the recent Trestle Boards. The files are in PDF format and there is a link for a free PDF viewer. See the page link above to download your copy.
CONTACT US! - If you have a question, need to update your contact information with Christiana Lodge, or have a suggestion for the web-master... send us a note using the Contact Us button at the top right of this page. Emails are reviewed and answered every day.
Christiana Lodge needs your e-mail address - Due to the ever increasing costs and labor intensity of creating and mailing the monthly Trestle Board, we are moving in the direction of keeping you up to date and well informed with an electronic version of the Trestle Board. To do this, we need your email address. You may use the "Contact Us" button above and fill out the short contact form with your email address in the comments section. Thank you.... your email address will save the lodge much needed funds and keep you informed about your lodge happenings. Trestle Boards will be available on this site in PDF format, see the page buttons at the top.
How to find us on the second Tuesday of each month (except July and August)
Address - 1406 Wilmington Road (aka New Castle Ave, Rt 9)
Map is in the download file below