CHRISTIANA LODGE # 35
UPDATES AND EVENTS
UPDATES AND EVENTS
Lodge news you can use.......
- Next Stated Communication - Tuesday December 11, 2018 7:30 pm. Dress - Business Casual and wear your favorite Christmas sweater or Holiday tie. We will judge the ugliest sweater or tie in attendance. We will have a special guest speaker - PGC Bill Downing will speak about the Grand Chaplain's charity; "Kid's Christmas" sponsored every year since 1995 by the Grand Lodge.
- Dues - Lodge dues notices have been mailed. Your new 2019 membership card is included in the envelope if your dues are current. Please remit your dues as soon as possible. Questions or problems please contact the Worshipful Master Chris Wessells - email@example.com or Lodge Secretary Ken Bright firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use the "Contact Us" form located at the top of this page and your question will be forwarded to the appropriate officer.
- Salvation Army Bell Ringing - Thank you for all of those who came out to help those in need in our community. There are some new photos of our bell ringers this year. We will be preparing for the next bell-ringing day in December.
- Breakfast with Santa that had been scheduled for Saturday, December 1st, has been cancelled for this year.
- Grand Master's visit to Christiana Lodge will be January 8, 2019. Lodge opens at 5:30 pm. Dinner at 6:30 pm and reception of MW Donald Rosenberry and the Grand Staff will begin at 7:30 pm. Dinner tickets are available from any officer and are $20.00 each. Ladies are invited to attend and there will be entertainment provided. Tickets may also be obtained by using the "Contact Us" form located at the top of this page. Please note in the form that the contact request is for Grand Master's visitation tickets.
- Grand Master's Dinner Menu
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Mashed Potatoes with Chicken Gravy
- Country style mixed vegetables
- Rolls and butter
- Tossed Salad with dressing
- Desserts - various
- Ladies Entertainment - "Family Feud" game.
- Trestle Board Page has been updated with all of the recent Trestle Boards. The files are in PDF format and there is a link for a free PDF viewer. See the page link above to download your copy.
CONTACT US! - If you have a question, need to update your contact information with Christiana Lodge, or have a suggestion for the web-master... send us a note using the Contact Us button at the top right of this page. Emails are reviewed and answered every day.
Christiana Lodge needs your e-mail address - Due to the ever increasing costs and labor intensity of creating and mailing the monthly Trestle Board, we are moving in the direction of keeping you up to date and well informed with an electronic version of the Trestle Board. To do this, we need your email address. You may use the "Contact Us" button above and fill out the short contact form with your email address in the comments section. Thank you.... your email address will save the lodge much needed funds and keep you informed about your lodge happenings. Trestle Boards will be available on this site in PDF format, see the page buttons at the top.